Saturday, February 19, 2005

Working on Normal Mapping Tutorial Again

After several months of working on my shaders, and crunch time at work, I'm finally getting back to work on my Normal Mapping Tutorial. You can find what I've written so far here. My current goal is to have the whole tutorial completed by Saturday the 26th of February. That gives me one week.

Once the tutorial is done, I will add more of my HLSL shaders to the shaders section.

If you have any requests for textures, shaders, tutorials, or other additions that you'd like to see on the site, just leave a comment

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the textures you have on the site. Im always looking for textures and this site is a big help. I was wondering if you could post some textures of leather dirty and clean and different fabrics as well. :)

June 09, 2005 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home