Sunday, February 17, 2008

GDC 2008

Just like the last two years, I'm attending GDC this year and really looking forward to it.  Once again I'll be creating blog posts here for each day I'm at the show.  I'll be summarizing each of the classes and presentations that I attend and commenting on what I learn.

If you'd like to take a look at the sessions I'll be attending, my schedule is available online toward the bottom of this page:


You might notice that I've got lots of time slots with  multiple sessions scheduled.  There's just too much to see and learn!  I wish that they'd add an extra day and spread things out a bit more.  It's hard when two classes you really want to attend are scheduled at the same time.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It looks like people can't access your schedule without being able to login to GDC with an email and password. That's not a problem for me (I have inside connections!), but it might be for others.

There may be a way around it -- I didn't look too hard.

Love you, honey!

February 19, 2008 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home